Monday, July 07, 2008

Living Lean

Well everyone, I am back on www.blogger.com. The main reason for this is that I have recently become a freelance artist and this entails cutting some expenses. This is a good experience though. I am really looking at all the things that I spend money on and deciding if I need it, if I use it and if it is actually useful. I am finding that alot of the stuff I spend money on is simply for the cool factor. Not that having stuff that is cool is a bad thing, but I really feel that I need to get a handle on it and that most of this stuff is just adding noise and clutter to my life. I am now on a mission to minimize everything that I can. I am cutting down on electronic stuff (very hard for me) video games, movies. So in this effort I will no longer be hosting my own website at www.jasonely.com. It is one of the cool factor things that I spend money on and is not necessary when I can have a blog hosted for free here and it does the same thing. It was also eating up a lot of time in upkeep and such. I have more important things to do with my time and I am trying to get as much of the time back to God as I can. So please everyone pray for me because I know this is going to be a struggle for me and I will need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.